9.11.2012

Time + life

September? I can't believe it's September 11th all ready. i feel like a while ago i was so excited for this year and now we are 3 months away until the end of the year.
Lately i have been thinking about life and about time.i have always thought that when you start having conscience time starts going faster. or that each year goes faster.
When i was little i had something against time, i did not like it at all. last year i had my first official wristwatch, (now you can imagine why). time scares me, i love memories and scares me that i will not be able to remember them(one of the reasons why we started this blog).
I can't believe we just have 25 days left of school.
We just have one year left of school and then only God know what we will be doing then.
Sometimes i think how my life will be in 5 years, and that excites me and scares me at the same time. God is the only one who know the future and like Proverbs 27:1 says "Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth."
So enjoy what's left of this month and do not worry about tomorrow. Happy Tuesday!

Here are some pictures from the first days of September.


xoxo Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment