1.24.2015

I'm thankful to the Lord for letting us have better things ahead of us then any we leave behind!


 Last year as i said before was the hardest year of my entire life, i felt so lost in this world, i felt scared, I felt hopeless and frustrated. I felt like a failure, i felt so so alone, i felt like i was giving my 100% but it was never enough. i felt like i was blind, i couldn't  see where i was going with my life. i felt like i was in a nightmare. like the life i was living wasn't real. it was so hard and for the first six months i will come home and cry for the rest of the day. i felt like time was no passing, i wished for 2014 to go fast and instead it took forever to end.
the last months were no so bad as the first ones, but  i was happy it was coming to an end and i wished for a better year. as i remember last year, all the bad that was in it, I'm also thankful for the thing i got to learn and for those situations that make me grow and mature. I'm thankful for the only one that never left me, the only one that understood me, the only one that could gave me peace in the middle of the storm, the only one...the one and only....my Savior, my Lord, my God, my Jesus. 

And at the beginning of this year i was nervous that it was going to be the same as last one.
i prayed for no more frustration, for no more blindness, for no more loneliness, for hope, for joy...
i believe in the promises that my heavenly father has promised, and specially this year i want to take every single one of them and keep them in my heart and carry them everywhere i go.
i want to live in His truth. 

on January first, i have to admit i wasn't to excited about this year, but after this two weeks I'm pretty excited !!! 2015!!!, a new year, a new chapter, new opportunity's. new adventures, new people, new things.... new everything!
I'm thankful to the Lord for letting us have better thing ahead of us then any we leave behind! 

xo Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment