9.03.2014

women's retreat


hey everyone! so like six's weeks ago i was invited to go to a women's retreat, and i have to tell you it was so amazing! it was such a great opportunity to learn more about God and his word.
 i got to share with so many beautiful and lovely lady's and that was a true blessing.
this was my last weekend of vacation and i feel like this event was send form god at that right moment, i think you know how horribly were the first six's month of this year for me, mostly because of the aoument to the university and all that comes with it. it was so hard and at the end of my first semester i was all out, and i didn't wanted to know more about school. even thinking about starting my second semester made me cry and it was very stressful, so spending my last weekend with all of this lady's and spending time in the word of God was perfect. The lord opened my heart and teach me so much about his character and what changes i needed to do in my life, so that he coued be glorify. i'm thankful, so thankful!
He gave me peace, and He took that fears away. i was convicted, chalench and inspired by those women's through God!
xo Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment