8.25.2015

City life

What I love and treasure more about being raised the way I did is that I can now live freely, free in Jesus, free in knowing who I am and not being ashamed of anything, knowing what I believe and in who I believe in, living everyday with my convictions as strong as ever!
Being homeschooled was the best thing that could ever happened to me, I now see that all those years at home saved me a lot of trouble in so many ways!
I would never imagine 2 years ago that I would be living in the city without my parents and facing the world the way I am today!
So thankful for God's plan for my life and the way my parents rooted me in the word of God all those years at home ( they still do) because God was preparing me for this time, for this situations, for this life!
This city has made me grow so much and especially in my relationship with Jesus! I see Him daily, in the streets, in the people, in the sky, at work, etc!
HE IS WITH ME ALL DAY LONG and for that I am thankful because if not, this whole city life would be a mess!!!

xoxo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment